Employer: QVC, Inc.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer - SAP FICO Specialist
Job Requisition: R72058
Job Location: West Chester, Pennsylvania
Job Duties: Clarify requirements with Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and clients. Works independently to develop, configure, code and test programs of varying complexity and scope. Present all work in design review and code review sessions and articulate support decisions made and actions taken. Contribute to design specifications for assigned work within defined architecture, utilizing standard procedures and techniques. Work independently to prepare documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides. Provide first and second level operational support for production systems when necessary. Assists other team members with tackling support. Test own work and supports test reviews. Makes a major contribution to the development of test plans, coordinates activities with QA and Product team, and participates in post-implementation reviews. Provide input related to the technical design of new applications/systems and architecture. Assist other team members with their assignments (e.g., onboarding junior team members). Contribute to analysis to establish improvements to legacy systems to increase stability and availability. Contribute feasibility analysis for new systems. Configure the SAP FICO modules as per business requirements or new enhancements, perform testing and deliver the solution to business users. Worked in Implementation Project assignments related with SAP Modules in general and specifically Financial modules.
Telecommuting is an option. Traveling/relocation to unanticipated project sites throughout the U.S. is possible.
Job Requirements: Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field and 5 years of experience in a Senior Software Engineer or a related position.
- Position requires: Analysis, design and configuration of SAP Financial modules
- Configuration experience in SAP FICO (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger (Classic and New), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Special Ledgers, Cost Centers accounting, Profit Centers accounting, Internal Orders, Profitability Analysis), as well as Project Systems (PS)
- Proficiency in ABAP at program debugging and developing functional specifications level
- Experience on Integration points between FI, MM and SD, for end-to end processes Procure to Pay, Order to cash and Record to Report Cycles
- Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve most problems on the existing systems supported
- Understanding of key technical architectural components and how they should be factored into decisions and recommendations
- Ability to lead team in building automated tests and building release and deployment pipelines across applications delivered.
Foreign Language, Licenses, and Certifications: N/A
Contact Instructions: Please apply online at https://careers.qurateretailgroup.com/. Must reference job # R72058.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC or Washington state at this time.