Active pediatric therapy practice currently seeking a professional, dependable and personable individual to join our team!
The Patient Care Service Representative is responsible for managing all tasks related to the front desk area of the pediatric therapy practice, including scheduling, patient registration, patient check-out, co-pay processing, and handling/prioritizing telephone communication.
Our staff is very supportive and our company is like family. We truly enjoy our work and love helping our patients and coworkers grow, develop and succeed.
Part Time Hours: Mon-Thurs. 2:30pm-8:00pm and Sat 7am-2pm (could lead to full time role)
Candidates must possess the following:
- Customer service mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding patient and customer skills
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely busy environment
- Knowledge of technology including keyboarding, and data entry skills
- Previous experience preferred, but not required
Patient Care Service Representative Job Duties:
- Greet and check in patients in a warm friendly manner, while assuring an efficient check in process
- Collect co-payments and present insurance benefits
- Completing daily reports including referrals and authorizations
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary