Delivering mission-critical, electronic solutions that protect lives. Use your creativity and critical thinking to take our products from concept to customer.
At CAES, we engineer solutions for the world’s most critical missions. We serve customers in the defense and aerospace markets.
Seeking a career that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Looking for a position with a company that offers long-term professional advancement? Searching for a place that values a diverse, team-based environment? One that values YOU. Consider CAES.
The most important thing we build is TRUST
CAES is a defense, aerospace, cyber security, energy, and transportation products group. CAES manages a portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic, mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical environments to meet customer needs.
We are an industry leader in the design, manufacture, support of advanced integrated RF systems for high performance Electronic Warfare, Radar/Communications, flight test and instrumentation systems. Our products are used by US and international customers in manned aircraft, UAVs, space launch vehicles, missiles and guided weapons applications.
Are you up for challenges? CAES is looking for a Team Player to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment at the Lancaster facility. Working closely with multi-disciplinary teams, and being able to adapt to a rapidly changing production environment brings with it an exciting opportunity to influence the successful execution of production goals and achieving operational excellence. This position must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance to the level of Secret.
This is a growth and development position for college students loking to gain experience and skills toward their intended degree.
The Finance Intern serves as a key business analyst and liaison between business operations and finance by applying financial insight in performing projections and analysis of results to support the overall goals of Ultra. This position fosters communication and knowledge between the business and finance serving as an advocate for both organizations. In addition, the Finance Intern enhances the organizations' awareness and understanding of operating performance information and financial scenario planning by performing routine analysis and reporting to Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring all financial transactions are accurately recorded in ERP system
- Participate and produce monthly/quarterly business reporting, variance analysis, and month-end close activities for the finance department
- Work through cross-functional relationships within the organization and facilitate communication between the functions within finance to ensure accurate and predictive financial information is communicated throughout the organization
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics involving KPI reporting
- Assist in the development of the following analysis: contribution, stock, labor efficiency, customer order intake
- Create new desktop procedures and processes for the finance department within the business management system
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc tasks as required
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a “US Person” under US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government export license).
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Matriculated student seeking a Bachelor's degree in a Business, Finance or Accounting related major at an accredited university
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a US Person under US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government export license
- Open to Juniors, Seniors or May Grads
We take care of our people and provide competitive health, wealth and wellbeing benefits – from day one. You’ll also discover learning and development opportunities so you can take your career to the next level – and beyond.
Other benefits include:
- Comprehensive PTO, Paid Holiday and Paid Family Leave Programs.
- Student Loan Repayment Program & Tuition Reimbursement
- 9/80 Alternate Work Week Schedule
- Tailored Management/Leadership Training
- Innovative Medical Programs, Including Family Forming
CAES is the largest provider of analog and radiation hardened technology for the United States aerospace and defense industry. From human spaceflight and space exploration, to missile defense and electronic warfare, to healthcare solutions addressing COVID-19, our talented team develop high performing electronic solutions that work the first time, every time.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
At CAES we welcome differences and celebrate new ideas. We believe the diversity of our people inspires our creativity and drives our innovation. Everyone is welcome here, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please email CAEScareers@caes.com.