Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The mission of Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
The Cross Credit Marketing Manager is responsible for strategy development and implementation of cross consumer marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate oversees a team of marketers that develop marketing strategies (anchored in consumer insights) programs and initiatives that connect with customers, create value and drive loyalty. The manager collaborates across the organization (product, segment and channel marketing, COEs and other business partners) using a consultative approach to identify, cultivate, prioritize and drive implementation of new acquisition or customer engagement strategies and programs that meet the needs of our customers.
Key responsibilities within this position includes:
- Provide oversight (coaching & development), strategic direction and thought leadership for a geographically distributed team.
- Lead team in development of insightful, customer-centric and effective marketing strategies and programming, defining measurable outcomes, with a particular focus on customer engagement metrics.
- Partner with Insights & Analytics to uncover consumer insights and data analytics that deepen our understanding around the emotional drivers of loyalty, help us better understand the optimal target markets and improve our messaging to these populations.
- Serve as an SME across Consumer Marketing to move our marketing strategies and initiatives to be more cross product, customer-centric and “digital-first”
- Identify, prioritize and pursue opportunities to increase marketing effectiveness, marketing efficiency and customer engagement based on data and qualitative insight.
- Establish and manage socialization/decision forums across marketing, LOBs, and other functional partners.
- Lead the team to do all of the above while supporting team members in their professional effectiveness and development.
- As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
This position can be located anywhere in the Wells Fargo footprint and does not offer relocation assistance.
- 8+ years of marketing experience
- 6+ years of management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Credit marketing experience
- Proficiency in multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrated financial services marketing experience in a quantitatively and qualitatively insight-driven environment, from strategy through execution.
- Demonstrated ability to think and act from a customer perspective, integrating various internal views and interests to deliver greater value to customers.
- Ability to lead, partner and influence effectively in a horizontally partnered, matrixed and geographically dispersed organization
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and work with partners to build new approaches to market to our customers.
- Possess a bias for action, strong background in consumer insights, strategy development and digital marketing.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.