At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Sensors' Finance Team is currently seeking an Ops Finance Mgr I, for key manufacturing site located in Hampton. The site is currently at an expansion stage and exciting environment, with growth driven by organic business and footprint migrations.
This role is key finance partner with Operations management to support plant performance analysis and achieve financial results. You will manage quarterly forecasts, annual budget, monthly closing. You will be responsible for accurate financial consolidation, analysis and to make recommendations to management on findings.
- Lead monthly analysis on the gross margin to completely understand variances of actual results, identifying and quantifying trends that can be expected to continue and one-time impacts.
- Provide financial support, analysis and recommendations on all operations finance areas including but not limited to productivity, capacity analysis, inventory, scrap, costing, fixed expenses, and cycle counts.
- Coordinate and drive the forecast and budget process.
- Prepare financial validation and follow up to Capital Equipment Request (CER)
- Performing analysis and reporting on inventory, work order variances, PPV, and subcontracting/outside vendors.
- Lead/Support a full annual physical inventory.
- Review and approve savings projects and monitor achievement.
- Performing tasks in compliance with accounting policies to maintain a strong control environment for inventory, fixed assets, capital, and other areas.
- Handling asset management, asset transfer efforts, and inventory accuracy.
- Effectively partner with Operations, Commercial Finance, Controlling, FP&A, and other Operations Finance colleagues.
- Drive continuous improvement through TEOA-F.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Master’s Degree / MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel & VBA & SAP are a plus.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of financial analysis, financial modeling, forecasting, reporting, and manufacturing costing.
- Understanding of standard costing, variance analysis, manufacturing, procurement, and other supply chain matters.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $108,000 – $160,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Nearest Major Market: Hampton Roads
Operations Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Financial, Finance MBA, Operations, Finance