We are seeking talented, team-oriented, college students for our Summer 2024 Internship Program.
We offer Engineering Internships in a variety of areas including Controls, Maintenance and Reliability, Process, Project, Quality, and Safety.
We have one goal: getting you concrete experience. These are full-time, paid internship positions where you will work on real projects with real results.
We also offer additional opportunities with First Quality team members as well as other interns that allow you to network and gain a broader understanding of First Quality and its functions. At the conclusion of the summer, all interns will present their achievements to leaders at their location.
- Bachelor’s degree (or demonstrated progress toward a degree) in an engineering-related field
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- 0-3 years of experience, including academic projects
- Highly motivated, strong team player, with good ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Open to relocate to Macon, GA area for the summer
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.