Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Department: Dubois Merchandising Team
Job Location: 4900 DuBois, PA
Other Potential Locations: Dubois, PA (Drop Site)
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
Our Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. This job description does not include all job duties associated with this position.
- Maintain product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs;
- Transport product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck)
- Utiliz hand tools
- Replenish, face, and rotate product
- Build, change, and take down product displays
- Maintain product signage
- Clean product space
- Secure damaged or defective product.
- Manage backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product);
- Identify, monitor, and report backstock inventory levels
- Evaluate and process damaged or defective product
- Re-pack product
- Organize backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operate powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); complete Store documentation; and clean backroom.
- Maintain areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel
- Identify and report unsafe working conditions
- Attend and complete Company training and certifications
- Follow Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Follow applicable local, state, and federal laws
- Utilize a mobile device to complete work activities
- Operate a motor vehicle.
- Provide customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns
- Answer questions
- Locate products and respond to assistance requests.
- Physical Requirements:
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand-truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods to complete job activities.
- Ability to read the information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday.
- Ability to walk a minimum of 4 miles during the workday.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years.
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 1-year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1-year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1-year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1-year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1-year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1-year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations) and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disable/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
merchandising grocery retail stocking sales display stock merchandiser backroom