Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We have a number of openings for the role of Risk & Control Senior Associate in Wells Fargo Technology Control Team. These openings offer an excellent opportunity for highly talented candidates to identify, manage, and mitigate operational risks associated with third parties that provide technology services to Wells Fargo.
The job responsibilities for these positions include:
- Identify and document material technology risks associated with third parties by review of vendor performance, compliance/risk indicators, and risk assessments
- Devise and/or enhance controls to address gaps to prevent, detect or correct third party-related technology risks
- Track and assist technology management to close issues through appropriate risk mitigation
- Summarize and present key risks associated with third party engagements
The ideal candidates will have a well-rounded risk and technical background with experience in evaluating and addressing technology risks. The candidate is expected to have a detailed understanding of technology, third party risk concepts and controls.
- 5+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 5+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- 3+ years of Technology Risk Management experience
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all internal organizational levels
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Financial Services experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of industry control frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO17799, COSO, etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory expectations (e.g., FFIEC) on management of third party and technology outsourcing
- Experience in review of process documentation, metrics/KRIs, controls, RACI, policies and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of third party risk assessment procedures, risk mitigation or risk remediation
- Experience in assessing risk, documenting control deficiencies and issues, and developing appropriate corrective actions
- Experience leveraging data analysis to identify trends, issues and drive mitigation/remediation
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.