At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Loan Support Analyst Senior within PNC's Midland organization, you will be based within the PNC Midland footprint of Kansas City, Dallas or Birmingham..As a Loan Support Analyst Senior within Midland’s Single Family Rental (SFR) Servicing Team, you will serve as the primary point of contact and loan administrator for both balance sheet and CMBS loans for all servicing needs an SFR client may necessitate. A desired candidate will have the ideal combination of professional customer service and analytical skills to address both internal and external client requests. Day to day duties include loan servicing functions such as execution of complex transactions and collections. Attention to detail is critical due to the varying requirements given by various clients and loan types. An analyst will be required to frequently research a matter in the loan documents to determine the best course of action for Midland and the borrower or client. Time management and organization will also be desired due to the number of requests and day to day duties that an analyst will be assigned.
- Applies specialty product knowledge to close or administer high complexity or high risk syndicated and/or commercial loan transactions. May have responsibility for fulfilling key fiduciary obligations associated with the Banks Agent role; validating construction due diligence requirements; and/or monitoring construction progress and draw requirements. Directly interacts with high revenue/high profile corporate and/or commercial real estate clients.
- Reviews customized commercial, legal, and related due diligence documentation and reporting to ensure adherence to complex deal structures and/or regulatory compliance requirements.
- Consults and advises customers, investors, capital markets loan syndications and/or commercial real estate deal teams, as well as external and internal business partners to execute transactions.
- Reviews transactions and related documents, including collateral and construction requirements. Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy, and conformance to credit approvals, legal documents, established service levels and applicable procedures. Determines whether loan disbursements can be made, or if additional documentation or escalations is required
- Reviews reports to identify exceptions, monitor quality and ensure compliance. Participates in risk mitigation activities. May serve as a subject matter resource and may provide specialty product training.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesConsulting – Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Customer Interaction – Knowledge of and ability to utilize practices, tools, and techniques for communicating with a customer.Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Financial Analysis – Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Negotiating – Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Relationship Management – Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree with < 1 year of professional experience and/or successful completion of a formal development program. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email at AccommodationRequest@pnc.com. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.