Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
QVC is looking for an intern to join our retention marketing team for the summer. The Retention Marketing team is critical in strengthening and building our customer relationships through relevant communications throughout the customer lifecycle. The team uses promotional email, direct mail, organic social, mobile promotions, and gifting initiatives to retain our customers.
QVC is providing a full-time, paid summer internship that runs from 5/20/2024 to 8/09/2024. With a weekly commitment working a hybrid schedule Monday through Friday.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Demonstrate data analysis skills through assisting in the creation of initiatives to support corporate customer retention objectives.
- Help implement testing requests and tracking results as they relate to direct mail.
- Develop an understanding of goals for the direct mail channel.
What You Bring
- You must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university, or master's program.
- Completed at least four (4) semesters of college in the following majors: Marketing, Business, Economics, Finance, or Ecommerce
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.