Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing group is responsible for establishing and maintaining a consolidated Enterprise Testing program at the corporate level. Enterprise Testing is responsible for developing a common methodology and standards, providing governance and oversight, executing testing, and conducting horizontal reviews. Testing and validation teams are responsible for implementing the Enterprise Testing methodology and standards, and executing group- specific testing.
Enterprise Testing - Home Lending Testing & Validation (HL T&V) conducts review activities (testing and validation) for Wells Fargo Home Lending products and services, and spans a broad spectrum of risks, including consumer protection, regulatory compliance, operational risk, and internal policies.
The Compliance Consultant 4 serves as a lead on compliance reviews to develop and execute testing activities in collaboration with a team. Areas of emphasis are in one or more of the following areas:
- Performing Servicing
- Default Servicing
- Capital Markets
In addition to the responsibilities above, this position will have responsibility for:
- Collaborating with the HL T&V Data Analytics team to execute testing activities including developing, implementing, reporting, and addressing issues identified with appropriate parties
- Participating in other complex testing engagements
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products, and internal controls
- Drafting reports of findings and providing recommendations to business line management
- Consulting with other leaders to assist in developing corrective action plans
- Assisting in effectively managing change to ensure regulatory compliance
- Mentoring and coaching peer Compliance Consultants
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience testing policy and procedures/control testing
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
- Leadership experience with ability to effectively manage and engage teams
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of home lending servicing, including default servicing
- Experience leading compliance reviews and or engagements
- Experience providing “credible challenge” to business partners when necessary, with the ability to lead through influence
- Experience assessing test scope, designing test scripts, as well as executing, documenting, and reporting on compliance testing
- Experience creating Compliance Activity Reviews
- Regulatory compliance experience
- Experience in the assessment of MRs and non-transactional testing controls and the development of testing results reporting
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence change
- Experience effectively interacting with a broad range of risk professionals, senior management, and regulators
- Experience analyzing and interpreting complex data and information and translating it into clear, digestible information per the audience
- Virtual leadership experience with the ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk, and Testing
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
One or more of the following certifications is desired:
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCS)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP)
- Certified Risk Professional Program (CRP)
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $72,500 Mid: $103,500
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
SC-Fort Mill: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
TX-DAL-North Dallas: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
OR-Portland: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $88,600 Mid: $126,500
IA-Des Moines: Min: $80,500 Mid: $115,000
SD-Sioux Falls: 4811 N 4th Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-DAL-North Dallas: 14241 Dallas Parkway - Dallas, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
OR-Portland: 1300 Sw 5th Ave - Portland, OR
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.