**EARN UP TO $18.00/hr. WITH OUR SURGE PAY!**
PLUS – $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS, Productivity and Attendance Bonuses paid regularly! We're hiring and we're looking for great people like YOU!!
DHL Supply Chain has been named a TOP EMPLOYER in the US for the 3rd year in a row!
- Flexibility with schedules offered!
- AFFORDABLE medical, dental, and vision coverages offered on your 30th day!
- Paid vacation and holidays!
- 401(k) with generous company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement program.
- Monthly attendance bonuses!
- On Site Forklift Training – NO EXPERIENCE needed!
Be an ESSENTIAL Part of Everyday Lift with DHL Supply Chain! #TogetherUnstoppable!
**This is a dayshift 4 day x 10 hour shift. It rotates every two weeks to only include two Saturdays each month.**
What will you do in this role? Our Forklift Operators are responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our warehouse environment. You’ll load and unload shipments of various sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Our environment is team oriented, fast paced and safety focused. We move products that people need and want. At DHL, YOU will be an essential part of everyday life.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.