We are willing to train the right individual.
Cash & Carry Electrical Supply, Lancaster, PA, serves the Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, and surrounding regions. For over 30 years, we have been committed to our mission of being the most reliable, efficient, and customer-friendly electrical supply house in the market. Headquartered in Quarryville, PA, Cash & Carry Electrical Supply is a family owned & operated electrical wholesale distributor, dedicated to providing excellent customer service and quality products to contractors, and commercial and agricultural customers alike. As a distributor of electrical supplies, distribution equipment, and lighting, Cash & Carry is a great resource providing personal, professional, and efficient service. Cash & Carry offers a family-friendly atmosphere, team comradery, and a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Cash & Carry Electrical Supply is seeking a full-time Inventory Specialist to join our collaborative team. The Inventory Specialist will be responsible to proactively update the inventory database by entering incoming products, overseeing SKU maintenance, processing pricing and administrative updates, and analyzing data to provide accurate information to anticipate future needs. Additionally, this position will ensure team members can easily find and identify products to meet customer requests. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to execute administrative projects to completion.
You might be the right fit for the Inventory Specialist position if you enjoy:
- Working in a small family business with a team environment
- Technical details, administration, and learning, while being part of a growing industry
- Implementing technology to streamline processes for efficiencies
Inventory Specialist position requirements include:
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office Excel, required; Previous experience with Epicor Prophet 21 or ERP Software, a plus
- Strong project management and administrative skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and define/set priorities
- Understanding of distribution or inventory system management, preferred
- Experience with electrical wholesale and/or wholesale products, a plus, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please provide resume & cover letter to: http://northgroupconsultants.com/jobs