As a Digital Product Manager Sr – Insights & Optimization you will primarily focus on User Experience Research to deliver impactful insights and a deep understanding of our customers that guides product design work, and have knowledge of:
• Identifying key research questions and objectives in partnership with product and design teams to address user research needs
• Designing, facilitating, and executing advanced testing and research methods including interviews, remote and in-person usability testing and benchmarking to improve the digital experience
• Translating research findings into actionable business insights and presenting results with recommendations to key stakeholders
• Staying current on best practice research techniques, and looking for opportunities to incorporate those into the work of the research team
- Executes digital strategy across business segments to optimize digital experience, leveraging design thinking and other best practices.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess digital experience trends and results in order to recommend new digital experiences or enhancements to existing experiences. Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Supports business case development.
- Develops and designs the features of new or existing digital experiences to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Manages the development, production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences.
- Partners with key stakeholders including Product, Technology, MIS, Line of Business, Marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders to ensure all digital experiences meet their strategic goals. Participates in product-specific marketing initiatives. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs.
- Supports business, financial, and customer experience results of digital experiences and effectively recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesBusiness Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Competitive Environment – Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.Data Gathering and Reporting – Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.Design Thinking – Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Innovation – Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.Knowledge Of Product Line – Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.Marketing Strategy and Positioning – Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.Product Development Life Cycle – Knowledge of and the ability to develop products and bring them into the marketplace.Project Management – Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.Solutions Development – Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at email@example.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.