Summer Help Products- Technician
First Quality- McElhattan campus has openings for SUMMER HELP which will run May through August. The company is looking for Summer manufacturing team members who will be responsible for operating packing equipment in a safe, competent, and efficient manner. Inspecting, labeling, and packaging products into the designated carton in preparation for shipment. Supporting production lines by bringing raw materials to the production floor, maintaining good housekeeping in the facility, and relieving other team members during scheduled break periods.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Observes all safety rules and uses the proper safety equipment at all times.
- Follows necessary GMP, FDA, and ISO regulations/guidelines.
- Sequentially start-up and operate designated packaging equipment, manual hand sealers, stretch wrappers, and utilizing proper procedures, competently and productively.
- Performs quality checks on the finished product according to QA guidelines for each product. Maintain quality standards for the product being produced.
- Utilizes lot code printer to include: changing lot code information, replacing ink cartridges.
- Ensures proper raw materials are in place.
- Accurately account product lot codes used for reporting utilizing Radio Frequency Units (RFU) regarding inventory control.
- Utilizes windows based software to accurately maintain specific product history and information.
- Keeps the machines and surrounding areas clean and orderly.
- Assists other team members when required.
- Completes all necessary paperwork accurately and properly.
- Performs other duties as necessary when directed to do so
- Work and Physical Environment:
- Work in an environment with the potential for exposure to dust during certain tasks.
- Walk / stand 100% of time during a 8-12–hour shift.
- Constant bending throughout shift.
- Frequent kneeling during shift.
- Occasional reaching overhead during shift.
- Constant pushing and pulling with arms and legs throughout shift, including materials requiring up to 100 pounds of force to maneuver.
- Constant lifting or carrying of boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Constant use of hands and occasional use of foot control.
- Constant light and firm grasping with hands throughout shift.
- Operation of hand trucks, baler, and compactor throughout shift.
- Daily sweeping and organizing floor and work area.
- A-Crew: 7AM-7PM
- B-Crew: 7PM-7AM
- C-Crew: 7AM-7PM
- D-Crew: 7PM-7AM
First Quality is committed to protecting information under the care of First Quality Enterprises commensurate with leading industry standards and applicable regulations. As such, First Quality provides at least annual training regarding data privacy and security to employees who, as a result of their role specifications, may come in to contact with sensitive data.
First Quality is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or protected Veteran status.