Tradesmen International is currently seeking Carpenters to join our crews throughout NW Ohio and SE Michigan as well as across the U.S.
As a Carpenter you will construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, metal studs, and drywall using carpenter's hand tools and power tools making sure to conform to local building codes.
- Minimum 2-4 years of recent experience in residential or commercial carpentry
- Ability to comprehend schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information pertaining to the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as: boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Contact: Mike Angel-Project Coordinator @ 419-868-9910, send resume to or apply online at for consideration.
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 2 weeks ago (7/31/2020 10:48 AM)
Req ID 2020-277814
Category Carpenter - Journeyman
Job Board IN