Summary: Great Wolf Lodge is North America's largest family of indoor water park and family attractions resorts. Each year we welcome over 8 million guests to our resorts. Our award-winning vacation experiences celebrate relaxed, uninterrupted family time focusing on our mission "We Bring Joy to Families". Great Wolf Lodge plans to add 5 to 6 domestic and international resorts to the brand over the next few years. This incredible growth of our brand has opened amazing opportunities for leaders to grow and advance while supporting the Pack Members (our employees) that deliver extraordinary experiences to families daily.
Experienced HR Leadership Development Program:
Great Wolf Lodge’s Human Resources Leadership Development Program (HRLDP) is an accelerated rotational development path to a HR leadership role with Great Wolf Lodge.
This program is a pipeline for future HR leaders for Great Wolf’s current and future domestic and international resorts. Through a combination of hands-on experiences, structured learning and coaching you will be exposed to a broad array of disciplines within the HR function in hospitality and entertainment. Upon successful completion of the program, participants are expected to be a strategic HR Business partner and placed in a HR leadership role.
- 2-year program with hands-on experience in different functions of HR Leadership, such as Employee Relations, Talent Management, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and HR Business Strategy
- Complete 3 challenging 8-month rotations with an opportunity to experience 2 lodges in the U.S
- Network with program participants and HR leaders across the company
- Participate in professional development and targeted growth opportunities in Human Resources, leadership experience and business acumen
- Frequent mentoring, evaluation and feedback
What you will gain:
- Hands-on experience across multiple HR functions
- Exposure and visibility to top leaders and executives across the company
- Expertise in business/financial acumen to be a strategic HR Business partner
- Confidence and experience in leading projects and HR strategies that will provide value to the organization
- Frequent feedback and coaching to support your growth and development throughout the program and beyond
- Opportunity to work and learn from a diverse set of pack members and leaders
- Training and development focused on key competencies in the entertainment industry that will prepare you for an HR Leadership role
- Lead key HR Business Objectives in partnership with HR and Lodge leadership
- Provide coaching and development for pack members and leaders
- Use HR systems and technology to support administration function
- Analyze trends, identify opportunities, execute strategies, and collaborate with key partners
- Drive employee engagement and recognition of success
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Graduate student obtaining a Master’s degree in HR by May 2023 OR 5+ years of professional HR experience
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA minimum
- Minimum one-year job or internship experience in HR
- Willingness to relocate to any Great Wolf Lodge location during program and for final placement
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and HRIS
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and positive energy
- Multi-tasking ability
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
- Previous experience in hotel/resort/theme park industry
- Human Resources certification or other specialized training
- Experience utilizing HR Technology
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
HRLDPs may be placed at any Great Wolf Lodge and will relocate during program.
Licenses & Certifications