The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide.
This position is located at Carlisle Barracks Family Morale Welfare & Recreation
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Experience, education and/or specialized training sufficient to demonstrate knowledge and skill in:
Highly Preferred Criteria
- Principles and methods for integrating information systems components;
- Performance tuning tools and techniques;-System diagnostic tool and fault identification techniques;
- Systems administration methods; and
- IT security principles.
NOTE: This is the "Highly Preferred" criteria for this position. If you have answered yes to either of these questions please ensure it is clearly reflected in your resume. "Highly Preferred" applicants will be sent to the selecting official first above other qualified applicants.
- Administrative and management experience with Vermont Systems' RECTRAC AND CYMS Software.
- Experience with credit card systems such as VeriFone and Chase Paymentech.
- The ability to obtain a security clearance and DOD Information Assurance Certification.
- Experience and/or certification with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Virtual Machines.
NOTE: This announcement will have an initial cut-off date of 05 August 2019. Applicants that apply by the initial cut-off will receive first consideration. Subsequent cut-off dates will occur every two weeks until all selections are made or the closing date of the announcement, whichever comes first.