Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Qurate Retail Group comprises six leading retail brands – QVC®, HSN®, Ballard Designs®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road® – all dedicated to providing a more human way to shop. Qurate Retail Group is the largest player in video commerce ("vCommerce"), which includes video-driven shopping across linear TV, ecommerce sites, digital streaming and social platforms.
QVC's Guest Management Team is looking for an intern for our Internship Program. This internship will offer you a hands-on experience to be part of the team that facilitates auditions, trainings, and prepares our Talent for the live virtual QVC broadcast.
The Guest Management team is committed to identifying, educating, and training on-air talent. Centered around QVC values, sales philosophies both on and off the air, and the value in our customer experience and engagement. We will do this by instilling the Back Yard Fence Philosophy through feedback and maintaining our Guest's credibility and focusing on HER.
QVC is providing a full-time, paid summer internship that runs from 5/20/2024 to 8/09/2024. With a weekly commitment working onsite Monday through Friday.
Who We Are
QVC empowers shoppers with knowledge and shares insights in a lively and engaging way. We offer an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products – from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry – and we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories and award-winning customer service. QVC reaches more than 200 million homes worldwide via its 12 broadcast networks and reaches millions more via multiple streaming services, websites, mobile apps and social pages.
- Help schedule the virtual seminar, auditions, and training.
- Record all training, auditions, and rehearsals.
- Interacts with Vendors and On-Air Talent daily.
- Assist Talent Training Specialist on Guest Excellence Seminar logistics, virtual seminar set up, and administrative duties.
- Does research and provide information to support the Guest Management Team
- Assist with departmental projects and confidential material.
- Help manage auditions and training.
- Support the daily needs of the Guest Management Department
What You Bring
- You must be a Junior, Senior, or Graduate student enrolled in an accredited college, university, or master's program.
Remote work is not permitted in NYC at this time.