Transport is at the core of modern society. Imagine using your expertise to shape sustainable transport solutions for the future? If you seek to make a difference on a global scale, working with next-gen technologies and the sharpest collaborative teams, then we could be a perfect match.
The Finance & Insurance Manager acts as a liaison between customer, branch and finance company (s) to facilitate completing the sales cycle, including all required documentation and soft product selling.
- Review credit applications and as necessary contact customer for information.
- Review retail order with customer to confirm correct address, price etc.
- The sale of “soft products” to customers.
- Makes sure Retail Order and Credit Application is signed.
- Finance Manager sends appropriate information to Transport Funding.
- If deal is declined by Transport Funding, F&I Manager will work with Transport Funding to obtain approval.
- If Transport Funding further declines, the F&I Manager will review TF turndown file and investigate outside funding from an approved lending source.
- Finance Manager reviews Transport Funding requirement checklist and communicates stipulations to customer and collects needed requirements.
- Negotiates finance terms and close instalment contracts with customer and forwards to Transport Funding or other finance company.
- Process paperwork associated with all sales transactions including the final recap.
- Ensure proper execution of title work (including lien perfections) in accordance with local rules and regulations.
- Maintain a satisfactory yield on finance contracts.
- Complies with Arrow Truck Sales, Customer Identity Theft and Fraud Prevention Policy - “Red Flag Rules”
- Manage Branch Administrative Assistants (if applicable)
- Occasional travel required
- Teamwork: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Instills trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively save problems
- Drive for Results: Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and other accountable to meet commitments.
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- High school diploma, preferably Bachelors degree.
Preferred Experience and Knowledge
- 3 years finance experience, preferably in an F&I department.
- Knowledge of finance and insurance documentation and State lien perfection and title regulations.
- PC proficient with Windows and AS400 operating system.
- Personal interaction skills.
- Obtain Notary Public
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide. Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action employer. E.O.E./M/F/D/V
We value your data privacy and therefore do not accept applications via mail.
Who we are and what we believe in
Our focus on Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity allows each of us the opportunity to bring our full authentic self to work and thrive by providing a safe and supportive environment, free of harassment and discrimination. We are committed to removing the barriers to entry, which is why we ask that even if you feel you may not meet every qualification on the job description, please apply and let us decide.
Applying to this job offers you the opportunity to join Volvo Group. Every day, across the globe, our trucks, buses, engines, construction equipment, financial services, and solutions make modern life possible. We are almost 100,000 people empowered to shape the future landscape of efficient, safe and sustainable transport solutions. Fulfilling our mission creates countless career opportunities for talents with sharp minds and passion across the group’s leading brands and entities.
Arrow Truck Sales, part of Volvo Group, is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars.