Our client, a manufacturing facility located in East Stroudsburg needs LINE SUPPLIERS.
****NO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED****
*** NO BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED***
Work Schedule –
1st shift - 6:15 am-3:00pm - Pay Rate - $10.75 per hour
2nd shift – 2:45pm to 11:00pm - Pay Rate - $11.50 per hour
Call our OneSource – Tannersville office at (570) 629-1914 for further details.
Line Suppliers essential job functions:
The employee will be responsible for the setup of lines for the start of the day.
They will supply the line with all necessary components during the Production run.
They are responsible for moving material using appropriate equipment and processes.
Line suppliers are required to comply with departmental safety requirements, contribute to the quality improvement process and interface and communicate within the department.
1. Employee is required to pass a drug and/or alcohol test.
2. While performing the job the employee must move individual fingers and arms independently at a frequency of minutes to many times each minute. This activity is necessary for successful job performance. The employee could NOT perform the job successfully if he/she could not perform this activity.
3. While performing the job the employee must be able to stand independently at a frequency of hourly to eight hours per day.
4. While performing the job the employee must be able to lift 25 lbs at a frequency of minutes to many times each hour.
5. While performing the job the employee must be able to walk, stretch, bend and reach at a regular frequency of many times each hour.