About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Product Management Director within Global Treasury Management as part of Enterprise Functions. Learn more about our career areas and business divisions at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the Global Treasury Management’s Liquidity Solutions team and be responsible to develop and execute the strategy for liquidity management propositions used by Wells Fargo’s wholesale clients to optimize their internal liquidity
- Build Wells Fargo’s next generation cash consolidation capabilities such as sweeping and intercompany loan management solutions to establish the Bank as a central consolidator for client liquidity
- Be responsible to set the vision and experience to integrate solutions into Wells Fargo’s digital channels offered to our clients
- Manage and develop specialized teams of managers and professional individual contributors
- Analyze customer and results-oriented information
- Perform market research related to development and testing of services and products
- Identify opportunities and strategies for establishing pricing policies, distribution strategies, technical systems, and customer requirements
- Manage companywide efforts to align and coordinate distribution channels, systems requirements, product introduction, marketing, training, and ongoing product and service management
- Lead teams by making strategic decisions to resolve highly complex, unique, and critical product line issues to meet deliverables
- Interpret and develop range of new products or product lines and product life cycle management for functions with moderate to high complexity and risk
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders, subject matter experts, project managers, and experienced leaders
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Product Management
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
- 8+ years of Product Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Management experience
- Product management experience with global liquidity solutions such as cash concentration, notional pooling and intercompany lending solutions
- Experience in product development and delivery for large strategic projects with multi-year investment horizon
- Experience in client liquidity solution designing
- Knowledge of global regulatory landscape relevant to cash and liquidity management
- Transaction banking, cash management or treasury management product experience
- Ability to effectively partner across the organization to accomplish goals and tasks with the ability to influence and manage effectively
- Strategic thinker
- Effective management skills to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- 550 S Tryon Street, Charlotte, North Carolina
- 600 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 150 E 42nd Street, New York, New York
- 333 Market Street, San Francisco, California
Charlotte, North Carolina Pay Range Annually $173,300.00 - $359,900.00
Minneapolis, Minnesota Pay Range Annually $173,300.00 - $359,900.00
New York, New York Pay Range Annually $173,300.00 - $359,900.00
San Francisco, California Pay Range Annually $173,300.00 - $359,900.00
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights, or other long-term incentive awards.
*Actual salary is determined by location, experience and qualifications of the job
Pay Range$173,300.00 - $359,900.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.