As a Client Planning Manager, you will work closely with the National Client Executives, Regional Client Executives, National Account Manager, Regional Account Managers, and Client Planning Managers in other Regions.The major duties of the Client Planning manager, GS-1101-13, include but are not limited to the following:
Location of Position: Public Buildings Service, Mid-Atlantic Region (Region 3); Customer Accounts Branch, Philadelphia, PA.
We are currently filling one vacancies, but additional vacancies may be filled as needed.
- Developing, coordinating and leveraging internal and external relationships between the client and GSA to achieve agencies' business objectives.
- Serves as liaison between the client and GSA's Regional Office to provide strategic advice and direction to agency and stakeholder representatives.
- Participates in national internal account reviews with the account or service delivery team and GSA business lines assessing the development and execution of regional and national business/account/success plan goals, strategies, and activities, including updating and executing regional business plan, and sharing the updated plan as appropriate.
- Align the customer’s planning efforts, projects and strategic needs, understands and assesses through the Strategic Account Management functions, with PBS portfolio planning and workplace strategy development.
- Accountable for identifying the strategic project requirements and serves as the client’s initial point of contact for the identification phase of the project delivery process.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace Corps, Americorps), we encourage you to apply and include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on creating a Federal resume, click here.
The GS-13 salary range starts at $99,170.00 per year.
To qualify, you must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 level in the Federal service. Specialized experience is experience leading cross-divisional teams that included strategic planning, operations management, business development, requirements development and service delivery. Technical expertise is required in one or more of the following: real estate, strategic planning, space requirements analysis, construction, financial management, project management, acquisition or organizational development services. Experience communicating with internal and external customers to provide technical information and analysis of strategic and project level requirements. Experience must also have demonstrated customer relationship management and support to manage programs and projects.