OneSource Staffing is partnering with the Merrick Group Inc. for a short-term project. With 25+ years in Nuclear, the Merrick Team prides itself on Safety, Quality and Compliance which sets us apart from our competition. If you are selected for one of our open positions, you will become part of an elite team of professionals that is recognized by our peers in the Nuclear Utility Industry as a “Leader in Nuclear Maintenance”.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to boost their resume with having nuclear clearances.
- Extensive background investigations
- Substance abuse screening
- Computer testing
Pay Rate/Job Duration:
- $16.00 Starting Rate
- Susquehanna Nuclear | Starting in March-April/May 2021
- Temporary position lasting about 4 weeks
- Opportunity to travel to other outages after assignment complete
- Work in various industrial environments
- Lift/carry up to 30 lbs regularly
- Climb ladders/stairs
- Reach below knees and above shoulders
- Kneel, crawl, sit & stand for extended periods
- Work in adverse conditions inside or outside - including extreme cold, heat, or elements
- Work in confined spaces
- Wear full and half face respirators
Applicants may apply now and call our Berwick office @ 570-759-0439 for more information and to schedule an interview.
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.