At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Product Owner III (Salesforce) within PNC's C&IB organization, you will be based in either Pittsburgh PA, Kalamazoo MI, Chicago Ill, Philadelphia PA, Cleveland OH or Columbus OH.
The Product Owner III (Salesforce) will own the identification and prioritization of Salesforce capabilities. The Product Owner III (Salesforce) will be accountable for coordinating with process owners, stakeholders and development teams in order to deliver enhanced Salesforce capabilities.
- Owns the vision and definition of the product. Serves as the voice of the Customer. Responsible for ensuring the Scrum Team(s) effort is concentrated on the right priorities based on business value.
- Defines and conveys the vision to the team(s) in order to address client requirements to ensure a successful product based on business value.
- Drives the creation of and the integrity of the product backlog. Leads grooming of the product backlog and ensures the backlog is correctly prioritized based on business value.
- Responsible for ensuring the Scrum Master(s) and development team(s), are focused on the right priorities during the development process. Primary point of contact for questions from the team(s) and is empowered to make decisions.
- Accepts delivery of working product from the Scrum Team(s). Socializes the delivery of business value and outcomes of the iteration to the stakeholders and clients.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
CompetenciesAgile Development – Knowledge of and ability to utilize formal agile methodologies, disciplines, practices and techniques for the delivery of new and enhanced applications.Business Acumen – Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.Design Thinking – Knowledge of the concepts, principles, and processes of design thinking; ability to utilize the knowledge in designing new products and services and even improving organizational operation.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.Innovation – Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.Interpersonal Relationships – Knowledge of the techniques and the ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.Organizational Leadership – Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.Planning and Organizing – Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.Solutions Development – Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.