PLEASE NOTE: Based on the current hiring restrictions, selectees may be subject to additional approvals prior to an offer being extended.
This position is located in the United States Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Fiscal Service, Deputy Commissioner for Financial Services & Operations, Payment Management, Philadelphia Financial Center (PFC), Payment Integrity Center of Excellence (PICOE).
As a Supervisory Program Analyst, you will:
- Supervise staff and provides program support for the Payment Integrity Center of Excellence and externally (Customer Agencies and Offices of Inspector General).
- Exercise complete authority in approving work plans for subordinate employees. Exercise broad latitude in the development of operating procedures for the Branch and has the ability to make decisions concerning cost-benefit and priorities.
- Set well-defined and achievable goals for subordinate staff, displaying a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner and is motivated to achieve.
- Oversee work of subordinate staff, which provides end user support services to internal and external customers.
You must meet the following requirements within 30 days after the closing date of this announcement.
Specialized experience: For the GS-14, you must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal service. Specialized experience for this position includes: experience leading a team responsible for conducting customer outreach and stakeholder communication related to program vision and mission.
Examples of such experience could include:
- Experience collaborating internally and externally to provide leadership and direction, set priorities, meet goals and facilitate operational improvements; OR
- Experience coordinating and executing workshops, forums, demonstrations, and business requirements gathering sessions with customers; OR
- Experience communicating with internal and external customers at all levels to meet organizational goals and resolve issues; OR
- Experience managing projects and teams while developing action plans, monitoring progress and communicating results
In addition to the above requirements, you must meet the following time-in-grade requirement, if applicable:
For the GS-14, you must have been at the GS-13 level for 52 weeks.