Do you enjoy working with people and have excellent problem solving skills? SCI Smithfield & Huntingdon is looking for a Human Resource Assistant 1 to join our team!
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST APPLY TO THIS VACANCY POSTING, MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, COMPLETE THE SUPPLEMENTAL QUESTIONS AND RECEIVE A SCORE. YOUR SCORE IS ONLY VALID FOR THIS SPECIFIC VACANCY. ONCE THIS POSITION IS FILLED, YOUR SCORE IS NO LONGER VALID.
In this position you will perform technical duties of a para-professional nature in the field of human resource work. If you have the required experience and wish to explore a rewarding career that offers the opportunity to share your skills while earning a great salary and benefits, SCI Smithfield/Huntingdon wants to hear from you!Qualifications:
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM; Monday - Friday; 30 minute lunch period (37.5 hour work week)
- This position is eligible for full retirement benefits at age 60 or 65
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements - One year of clerical or other comparable experience which involved obtaining, providing, and evaluating information in accordance with established standards; OR any equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Based on your answers to the supplemental application questions regarding education, you may be instructed to upload a copy of your college transcripts.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions
- You must pass a background investigation
Veterans: Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S. §7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans' Preference tab or contact us at email@example.com.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS): 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals)
The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is proud to be an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.
- Score valid for this specific posting only
- Score based on information reported on application and supplemental questions
- Provide complete and accurate information or:
- score may be lower than deserved
- application processing may be delayed
- disqualification may result
- May only test once under this announcement
- Email notice of test results provided