$14.00 per hour
Potential to work from Home
The Customer Service Representative works under direct supervision in a call Center environment, and are responsible for responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to all customer inquiries. This includes member and/or provider phone calls or correspondence regarding benefit, eligibility or customer issues. Follows internal processes and procedures to ensure all activities are performed in accordance with departmental and company policies and procedures.
If you have MEDICARE experience and possess strengths in:
...then this TEMP - TO - POTENTIAL HIRE position may be for you!
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must be flexible to work varied shifts ranging anywhere from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. seven days a week including some holidays.
• Possess excellent listening skills/ability to analyze for resolution, and be solution oriented
• Must possess above average verbal and written communication skills, proven soft skill abilities/proficiency, a strong attention to detail, and an interest in preventing errors
• Demonstrate critical thinking and decision making abilities
• Must possess demonstrated competency in Windows (*Outlook, *Word, *Internet Explorer, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to deliver ‘delightful’ customer service experiences and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Strike a positive and cooperative tone with both customers and coworkers
• Possess positive attitude, is upbeat, outgoing and confident
• Be patient, stress tolerant and show empathy
• Ability to thrive in a lively working environment and multi-task
• Possess ability and/or some experience in presentation capability to individuals, group and leadership audiences
• Must be a team player, self-starter and have demonstrated initiative
• Must be able to build and/or retain excellent customer relationships
• Must possess an ability to problem solve and resolve customer complaints
• Must possess basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills (reading/math comprehension)