Pest Control Technician – Below is a list of some requirements and descriptions of the job. This is not a complete list
- Perform pest & termite control services safely and according to company procedures and standardized practices.
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over & on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and power hammer drills.
- Read & write legibly. Read and understand pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Operate a motor vehicle according to company policy.
- Pest Control experience is a plus BUT NOT REQUIRED. We provide training.
- Technicians must be flexible with their working hours. This may result in extended working hours (possibly 45-50 per week) during peak season. This will include some Saturday work. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
- Must possess a valid and clean drivers license, pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
- Must be ok with heights, tight spaces, dusty environments, and working outdoors in year round weather.
- Green Giant offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, AFLAC, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days and a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.