Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Senior Technology Resiliency Consultant (TRC) will function as a change delivery leader managing large complex to mid-size initiative(s) reporting directly to Technology Continuity & Resiliency Team within Wells Fargo Technology. TRC will dotted-line manage all team members selected to work on assigned initiative(s) driving the work to completion with appropriate level of reporting to Executive leadership. TRC will also participate in long term strategic planning for initiatives and create roadmaps, execution plans, manage ongoing issues and risks. TRC will ensure assigned initiative is running effectively, deliverables are met, address issues/concerns and timely communicate back to Leadership
- Providing leadership to team members and managing activities associated with high visibility initiatives that are potentially unique and significant risk, scope and complexity
- Be an expert in managing large Initiatives, and provide program leadership
- May lead multiple large complex to mid-size cross-platform initiatives associated with a specific business strategy
- Manage program schedules and budget, monitor status in comparison to cost/time projection
- Responsible to provide consistent and comprehensive status reports to stakeholders which may include members of Operating Committee
- Work with business and technology stakeholders in driving conceptual designs, business/technology requirements, and building an effective strategic roadmap for Initiative(s)
- Ensure adherence to issues and risk management principles across all initiatives
- Provide mentorship to less experience team members as applicable
Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships with business and technology leaders, and team members. Meet with key stakeholders regularly and provide consistent and comprehensive status. Work with communications teams to assist in development program level communications and materials
Leadership: Act as change delivery lead for transformational initiatives, providing leadership in the management of relationships and planning and implement of various changes as result of transformational initiatives within Wells Fargo Technology in context of Resiliency. Be a coach/mentor for team members involved with Technology Resiliency Program, day-to-day management of their activities and ensuring alignment with Wells Fargo’s culture and vision and values
Risk and Issues Management: Monitor and manage potential negative impacts or feedback reported or identified by stakeholders. Develop action plans to remediate risks/issues to ensure initiative(s) success and acceptance and avoid any team member dissatisfaction
Analysis: Conduct continual analysis of Initiative(s) under Technology Resiliency Program to identify success, gaps, or issues, and working to develop recommendations or solutions to alleviate those problems
Influence: Influence success of Initiative(s) within Technology Resiliency Program through ensuring team members are up to date on all major/critical milestones, associated activities, and communication channels and are relaying what information to their stakeholders with high quality in a timely manner. Ensure vital information is gathered from team members and communicated up to Senior Executive Leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, technical implementation or technical project management
- 5+ years of program management experience
- 5 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- 3+ years of experience supporting technology in a regulated environment
- 5+ years of infrastructure experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Agile experience
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong Knowledge of and experienced with IT Resilience and associated processes and controls
- Knowledge of Critical IT Services and associated infrastructure requirements
- Good understanding of Product management and/or business services in context of Technology Resiliency
- Good understanding of Business & Technology Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Proven record in driving large complex business and technology initiatives
- Experience building and organizing complex reporting processes, while also suggesting innovative reporting solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles – creation of business case, development of comprehensive business requirements, test strategy/plans and manage project interdependencies
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience applying risk based management and orchestrating uniform principles, standards, processes for IT resiliency as per the financial industry compliance frameworks
- Good understanding of cybersecurity-related banking regulation to collaborate in cybersecurity maturity and readiness
- Experience leading effective collaboration across a team of project managers focusing on different functional areas for the same project
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Strong relationship building skills with both business and technology leadership
- Be a leader and self-motivated with a proven track record
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-Summit: 190 River Rd - Summit, NJ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.