Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Job Location: Ebensburg DC
Other Potential Locations: Altoona - State College territory coverage
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. \We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
Bonus Potential ** Growth ** Benefits **Come Share a Coke with us
- Execute and close all sales calls.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements; sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance.
- Stay in connection with a sales call, maintain appropriate inventory levels, maintain company assets and point of sale, ensure account meets Company merchandising standards, determine stores' product needs, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
- Communicate account activities to appropriate parties.
- Transport, replace, and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Building, changing, and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product.
- Transport, replace, and maintain point of sale advertising as appropriate for accounts.
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating a product, and providing assistance as needed.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of previous sales experience preferred.
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, and kneeling.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations) and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disable/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
#sales #account manager #outside sales #beverage #consumer goods #DSD #coke #coca-cola #share a coke with us #hire a soldier