Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
We are seeking a Systems Support Analyst 2 to provides technical systems support for Middleware technology. Duties are varied and may include one or more of the following:
- Provides support for moderately complex technical issues and initiatives related to assigned applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services
- Uses diagnostic and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot and restore service or data to systems or escalates if needed to meet established service level agreements
- Assists with migrations from development to production,upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- Updates documentation and procedures and provides informal training
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues using pre-defined guidelines, templates and/or test scripts, identifies and escalates problems
- Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and monitors changes to identify risk to production systems.
- Must provide late and off hours support during critical business outages, business continuity events and production releases.
- 1+ year of systems support analysis experience
- 1+ year of middleware experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- Experience developing, supporting or integrating messaging technology such as Solace, Tibco or MQ
- 1 + years of experience troubleshooting environments across the entire architecture (i.e. applications to infrastructure)
- Knowledge and understanding of technology infrastructure: application server farms, database, midrange, security, and standards
Other Desired Qualifications
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application lifecycle, from design and development to testing, implementation and production support
- 1+ years of Tomcat administration experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology platform development including large scale technology in a capital markets environment
- Demonstrable experience with process automation using Linux or Windows scripting.
- Using documentation tools like Visio, MS Word, Confluence, Excel, Splunk etc
- Discuss, negotiate and communicate requirements with business dev teams & infrastructure partners
- This individual will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support. They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Wells Fargo Securities Platform Management environments. The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.