Company: ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages
Department: Cleveland Warehouse Team 4
Job Location: 4900 Cleveland, OH
Other Potential Locations: Cleveland, OH
We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages is a family-owned company committed to being a visible, engaged partner to the customers and communities we serve. We value diversity and individuality and when you thrive, we thrive. ABARTA offers the perks of a large corporation with the personalized touch of a smaller company. We are a workplace that encourages sharing ideas in a supportive environment, growing professionally, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and interacting with all levels of the organization. We would love for you to become a part of our family to help make our vision of Quenching the Thirst of Our Neighbors a reality!
Watch a video of the job: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlK2iwTWclQ
Remember, whenever you see one of our shiny red trucks rolling down the road there is a team of professional warehouse associates whose mission is to fulfill customer orders and prepare them for delivery. Our Order Builders work in a fast-paced warehouse environment making sure our customers’ stores are fully stocked with Coca-Cola products, refreshing the World, and providing moments of optimism and happiness.
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment.
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation.
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards.
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements.
- Stage completed pallets in designated areas.
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs) above shoulder height without assistance.
- Consistent kneeling, squatting, and reaching above the head.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Min 6 months of general work experience.
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC applicants must submit to a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening, driving records (including minor moving violations) and will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorites/Women/Veterans/Disable/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
warehouse forklift pallet jack shipping receiving manufacturing lift order build pick pack selector