At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The ORE System and Data team within Operational Risk Group is seeking a dynamic self-starter for a critical role as Operational Risk Consultant – ORE Business Application Lead. The ideal candidate will be accountable for collaborating with the Business and Enterprise Control users of the ORE application to:
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve workflow and process efficiency
- Define business use and application of foundational components and their linkage to ORE events
- Provide ongoing support to the line of business on the use of the ORE system and the interpretation and application of ORE Policy Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A Master's degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to clearly articulate complex business/system requirements
- Deep knowledge of operational risk management, capital regulations and finance and accounting concepts with ability to apply concepts to effective processing and design methods
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize effectively
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $110,600 Mid: $158,000
NY-New York: Min: $132,700 Mid: $189,600
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $132,700 Mid: $189,600
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.