At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- As a R&D / Product Development Intern, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support electrical design and embedded development for the R&D of future smart connectors.
- Explore testing and verification against modeling and simulation.
- Design, prototype, test, and gain valuable hands-on experience with wireline and wireless systems.
What your background should look like:
- Demonstrate the ability to own a technical project and deliver on set milestones.
- Research novel technologies which could aid with the team’s various ongoing projects.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and share knowledge to promote the team’s work.
- Must be currently enrolled in a BSEE, MSEE, or PhD EE program.
- Experience with analog/mixed signal systems along with embedded firmware development.
- Education and laboratory experience for RF design, modeling and simulation tools, schematic creation, and board layout preferred.
Nice to Have:
- Personal technical projects/certifications/teams/clubs outside of school.
Fremont, CA – Office presence is required for this role.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10–12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Travel: Less than 10%
Requisition ID: 95679
Function: University Reqs
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Electrical Engineering, Firmware, Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineering, Technology