Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
The Global Payment Services Team partners with clients to help them succeed financially by understanding their international payment requirements. Together, we build and deliver tailored payment solutions leveraging global thought leadership and prudent risk management. By investing in people and technology, we deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Delivering exceptional customer experience is the cornerstone of our brand and reputation. In order to be successful and drive revenue, the Customer Experience team focuses on a coordinated, cross-functional approach to the customer that enables us to holistically manage the customer experience across the entire customer journey, from product delivery to servicing. We develop and execute our customer engagement and retention strategy from all angles of the payments business. This begins with strategy, continues with development, delivery and beyond.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support global payment business including USD and Multicurrency by leading the implementation and onboarding. Duties include working with customers, client consultants, and Financial Institution group representatives to onboard new business by delivering tailored implementation plans, completing complex workflow requests for submission to operation teams as well as monitoring client’s activities to ensure set-up is working as agreed with the client.
The successful candidate will have transactional banking knowledge, problem solving skills and be able to work independently and collaborate across the organization. Validating complex system and profile changes is an important part of this role so attention to detail is critical.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 2+ years of finance experience, banking experience, or a combination of both
- Basic knowledge and understanding of international and domestic banking in one or more of the following specialties: export finance, trade finance, international finance, and payment systems
- Knowledge and understanding of international norms and compliance issues
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience using strategy to drive results
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
Other Desired Qualifications
- 2 years’ experience with USD international banking products and/or Financial Institution group customers
- Experience with USD and London MCA International Wire services applications
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems and applications
- Sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers, team members and management
- Client-facing experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of international and domestic banking in commercial wires, treasury clearing and trade.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
NY-New York: 500 W 33rd Street - NEW YORK, NY
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.