Tradesmen International is seeking an experienced HVAC Technician to join our team. If you are an HVAC Technician with at least 2-5 years of HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair experience this is your chance to advance your career!
If you are a skilled HVAC Technician and want to be the best in their field, we offer consistent work, top pay, benefits, and employment opportunities in most major markets throughout North America, this is your chance to excel in your career.
As a HVAC Technician you will be responsible for assembling, installing, servicing, and repairing air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating units used in homes, schools, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Studying building plans and working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations
- Diagnosing causes of equipment breakdowns, testing parts with appropriate instruments, disassembling and assembling parts, and making necessary repairs
- Locating and marking position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cutting openings to accommodate pipe and/or duct fittings, using hand tools and power tools
- Cutting and threading pipe, using pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe-threading machine
- Connecting motors to control panels and balancing motors to insure efficient operation and connecting control panels to power source
Tradesmen International is highly selective, committed to hiring only those HVAC Technicians that are highly skilled in their trade with unwavering reliability, strong work ethic, and a desire to be the best.
- 2-5 years of experience as HVAC Technician
- Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation, building plans and working drawings
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug free at all times
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
- Vacation Pay
- Health insurance
- Dental and vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Incentive programs
- Tool purchase programs
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Posted Date 1 week ago (7/31/2020 12:55 PM)
Req ID 2020-277860
Category HVAC - Apprentice