Looking for a GREAT place to work? Join Jillamy! Jillamy
As a leading 3PL for 15+ years, we have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of product over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions; including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully-integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries. We have a warehouse footprint of over 1,000,000 square feet strategically located to major markets. Our food grade warehouses perform pick/pack, kitting, bagging, blister sealing, and provide cross dock capabilities. We offer a team-based environment that encourages leadership and resourcefulness, and rewards the “roll-up-your-sleeves, let’s get the job done” attitude.
I. General Summary of Position
This position is responsible for daily order processing which includes but is not limited to picking/selecting, packing, scanning, inventory, counting, shipping, etc. Duties may also include sorting and verifying data accuracy. Attention to detail is a must! This position requires fast-paced activity selecting and packing orders. This position also requires regular interaction with PA Liquor Control Board wines and spirits.
II. Essential Duties
- Pulls and packs products efficiently based upon daily orders and customer specifications.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy of orders.
- Ensures compliance to PA Liquor Control Board regulations and requirements.
- Requires minimal understanding of computer and ability to clock in via ATR.
- Pick Orders based upon case pick and unit pick.
- Label units and ensure accurate units, item, lot and quantity.
- Ensure cleanliness and upkeep of warehouse which includes emptying trash, sweeping, general housekeeping and following organization protocols.
- Receive product into storage and maintain accurate inventory and reporting.
- Record warehouse location and product information.
- Pull correct material and ensuring Lot sensitive, Item sensitive and Location sensitive information.
- Understand SOPs and properly instituting them.
- Regular attendance and punctuality are required.
- Operates safely in all conditions.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
III. Supervisory/ Management Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse, contract packaging or forklift experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Must comply with PA Liquor Control Board guidelines and be eligible to work around wine and spirits.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with appropriate equipment or assistance. Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods and climb stairs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required. Must respond well to questions and have ability to read, interpret and comply with written information and documents such as safety rules, operations / procedure manuals and maintenance instructions with a high comprehension and concentration level to include the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sharp attention to detail including accurate data and numbers.
- Ability to organize/prioritize work in order to productively and efficiently meet deadlines.
- Professional presence with the ability to diffuse difficult situations and problem solve effective solutions.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team environment.
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office and related technology.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be capable of working under tight time constraints in a high volume environment with multiple priorities.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office products and e-mail preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
V. Physical Requirements
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Generous competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances, 401(k) plan with Employer Match, Voluntary Term Life/AD&D, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Direct Deposit, Annual Reviews, etc.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/4919/Jillamy-Inc for immediate consideration. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.jillamy.com.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job related handicap or disability or veteran status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please advise Jillamy, Inc. Human Resources Department.