Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk.
The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Within Wells Fargo Compliance, the Enterprise Testing team is responsible for the development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities across the Enterprise in alignment with the Risk Management Framework, and ensuring effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies.
Information Protection Technology & Data (IPTD) functions improve how we own, assess, manage, and report technology risks, while ensuring that we have strong technology risk expertise, employ the concept of risk management as a utility – operationalizing for efficiency, and move us to progressive risk management based on data and analytical processes.
The Enterprise Testing Manager will assist in the planning and execution of critical second line of defense risk functions including:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage a test plan, including program completeness and reporting
- Contributing proactively towards developing detailed procedures, guidance, and FAQs for control testing
- This is a highly visible role requiring strong interpersonal skills, organizational capabilities, presentation skills and leadership capabilities
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of experience in risk management (includes compliance, financial crimes, operational risk, audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, IT systems security, business process management) or 7+ years of financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in risk management
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access) skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and Testing
- Experience supporting SOX/SOC, Regulatory Exams (Domestic and Int’l), Audits, and other technology control related assessments.
- Experience with risk control frameworks (e.g., NIST, FFEIC, COBIT, ITIL, and COSO)
- Broad and significant knowledge of technology and the associated challenges, risks and required controls inherent in a complex federated environment
- Experience in business improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma) and other business process methodologies such as process automation
- Experience in multiple areas of regulatory compliance, including risks and issues related to consumer protection and general banking regulations of the OCC, FRB, CFPB, FINRA, and other federal, state, and local regulations and laws
- Track record of providing constructive challenge with appropriate issue escalation and offering solution
- Strong ability and experience working with and collaborating with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
- Demonstrated experience in building, leading, developing and retaining a team of strong technical experts and high performing professionals in geographically dispersed environments
- Experience in Audit, Compliance, Risk and Testing
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Financial Crimes Specialist (CFCS)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Certified Risk and Compliance Management Professional (CRCMP)
- Certified Risk Professional Program (CRP)
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
SC-Fort Mill: 3480 State View Blvd - Fort Mill, SC
TX-Irving: 250 E John Carpenter Freeway - Irving, TX
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.