Techline® Technologies, Inc. in Willow Grove, PA is offering a full-time position as a Production Technician. The focus is in emergency medical training, and will involve simulations of traumatic human wounds. The ideal candidate will be hard working and production focused, with the ability to multi-task. Craft experience is a plus. We are looking for a can-do attitude for this hands-on job. Mechanical ability, craft-painting, and sewing skills are desirable.
This is an entry-level, full-time position and is subject to a probationary period of 90 days. Benefits package available upon successful completion of probation.
Candidates will be required to pass a criminal history investigation, background check and a drug-test. Facility is smoke-free.
The Production Artist Technician Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· The casting of wound stimulants for training purposes.
· Accurately weigh and combine polymers with color pigments and handwork into molds; basic mathematical and color recognition skills
· Excellent time management and able to meet deadlines and quotas.
· The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail and organized; follow/understand instruction process guides creating products that pass quality assurance inspection.
· Maintain a clean work space; ensure MSDS/TDS and all safety/handling standards are followed.
· Following Lab/Company rules and regulations
HOURS 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. M-F
· Prompt arrival and regular attendance is mandatory
· Following Lab/Company rules and regulations is mandatory
· Measuring and handling plastic and rubber resins
· Weekly cleaning of common production work area: maintain equipment, trash removal, wiping worktables, etc.
· Artistic hand-application of resins into molds
· Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
· Provide high quality work within a fast-paced and physically challenging environment
· Push/Pull/Maneuver/Safely lift and carry up to 50lbs +
· Other light labor as required: Product handling, cleaning, assembly and packing, etc.
· Overtime when required
Techline® Technologies, Inc. of PA, is an industry leader in the creation of trauma simulation equipment including: Wearable Wounds Simulations™, Medical Manikins® and Self-adhesive Wounds. Our products are used as teaching aids in extreme emergency-training simulations with a clientele base that includes military personnel, law enforcement, fire rescue, and EMS teams.
Techline Technologies, Inc is an established woman-owned company committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.50 - $15.65 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees are required to wear masks and social distance in accordance with state regulations.
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible