Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Technology Resiliency Consultant (TRC) will function as a lead assigned to initiative(s) or workstream(s) within a large complex strategic initiative, reporting directly into Technology Continuity & Resiliency Team within Wells Fargo Technology. TRC will be responsible to build execution plans, manage risks and issues, drive business or technology requirements, designs and effectively report back to Initiative lead. TRC will also collaborate with all team members selected to work on assigned initiative(s) driving the work to completion. Participate in planning sessions, and provide critical thinking with a thought leadership mindset. Ensure overall initiative operations are running effectively, deliverables are met, address issues/concerns and timely communicate back to Leadership
- Providing thought leadership to team members and managing assigned activities associated with high visibility initiatives that are potentially unique and significant risk, scope and complexity
- Drive initiative(s) or an assigned set of activities or workstream within a large/complex initiative, leading to a successful execution of a specific business strategy
- Responsible to build and establish, consistent and comprehensive Program reporting catering at various levels of organization
- Manage program schedules and budget, monitor status in comparison to cost/time projection
- Work with business and technology stakeholders in driving conceptual designs, business/technology requirements, and building an effective strategic roadmap for Initiative(s)
- Ensure adherence to issues and risk management principles across all initiatives
- Provide continual support to Initiative Leads
Relationship Management: Develop and maintain strong relationships with business and technology leaders, and team members. Meet with key stakeholders regularly and provide consistent and comprehensive status. Work with communications teams to assist in development program level communications and materials
Risk and Issues Management: Monitor and manage potential negative impacts or feedback reported or identified by stakeholders. Develop action plans to remediate risks/issues to ensure initiative(s) success and acceptance and avoid any team member dissatisfaction
Leadership: Act as a change delivery lead for transformational initiatives, providing thought leadership into the management of relationships and, planning and implementation of various changes as result of transformational initiatives under Technology Resiliency Program. Establish a collaborative work environment ensuring a successful delivery to meet expectations of Technology Resiliency Program. Be a coach/mentor for team members involved with the program, day-to-day management of their activities and ensuring alignment with Wells Fargo’s culture and vision and values
Program Reporting: Following project management discipline, establish initiative level reporting of all activities articulating key issues, risks, and overall progress of the initiative under Technology Resiliency Program
Analysis: Conduct continual analysis of Initiative(s) under Technology Resiliency Program to identify success, gaps, or issues, and working to develop recommendations or solutions to alleviate those problems
Influence: Influence success of Initiative(s) within Technology Resiliency Program through ensuring team members are up to date on all major/critical milestones, associated activities, and communication channels and are relaying what information to their stakeholders with high quality in a timely manner. Ensure vital information is gathered from team members and communicated up to Initiative Lead.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, technical implementation or technical project management
- 3 + years of experience creating and implementing strategic plans and roadmaps at the executive level for enterprise wide business initiatives
- 1+ years of experience supporting technology in a regulated environment
- 4+ years of infrastructure experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Management consulting experience at a top-tier consulting firm
- Agile experience
- IT Infrastructure Library Certification (ITIL)
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and disaster recovery procedures/solutions
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge of and experienced with IT Resilience, Critical IT services and execution
- Good understanding of Business & Technology Continuity and Disaster Recovery, and ability to drive initiatives or activities associated with Technology Resiliency
- Good understanding of application to product/business services mapping and associated execution activities
- Experience building and organizing complex reporting for stakeholders
- Knowledge and understanding of project management principles – creation of action plans, development of comprehensive business requirements and designs, test strategy/plans and manage project interdependencies
- Ability to use analytical skills and drive innovative/alternative design solutions remediating risks for Wells Fargo Technology
- Ability to manage in a matrixed organization environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Good understanding of IT Resiliency compliance principles, standards, processes as per the banking regulation frameworks
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization, and build good relationship with both business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.