At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wholesale Banking provides financial solutions to businesses across the United States and globally. Our four major business lines include Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, and Wells Fargo Commercial Capital. We also have groups in credit risk, group risk, finance, marketing, human relations, and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office that support our businesses.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. seeks a Wells Fargo Securities Banker 2 in New York, New York (multiple positions available)
Job Duties Include:
- Cultivate existing relationships and prospect new financing opportunities.
- Lead the structuring and credit analysis of new loans
- Oversee deal execution
- Manage credit requests
- Lead the interaction with senior credit officers for deal approvals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5 years of work experience with the following:
- SCF documentation in global jurisdictions including Delaware, US, UK, Cayman Islands, Ontario, Guernsey, Mauritius, Luxembourg, and Jersey regarding security, assignment and perfection law, and means of legal recourse and foreclosure
- Maintaining client relationships in the Alternative Asset Management space, including Fund Managers and Limited Partners in the energy, infrastructure, buy-out, real estate, secondary’s, corporate mezzanine, and transportation sectors
- Subscription commitment facility structuring in Single Investor/Separate account structures, Included Investor only structures, Included Investor/Eligible Investor structures, and Hybrid (secured/unsecured) structures.
- Must have work experience with:
- Reading, negotiating, and interpreting credit facility documentation for US, Canadian, and UK law
- Business development and client acquisition with US and Western European fund sponsors
- Arranging multi-bank syndicated subscription facilities including existing relationships with bank partners active in the subscription finance market.
*Experience may be gained concurrently.
Please send resumes to email@example.com Job ID: 5523324
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.