Vacancies exist for two (2) Teacher – PreK Counts to work within the Office of Early Childhood Services – PreK Counts at the Montgomery County Intermediate Unit! These positions serve students ages 3-5 years old.
- Valid PA Certification in Early Childhood Education required.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience with differentiation.
- Ability to work with and relate to young children and families of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to work in harmony with administrative, instructional, and non-instructional personnel.
- Experience in an early childhood setting is preferred.
- Current police, child abuse, and FBI Fingerprint Clearances required
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing the curriculum
- Providing a safe and secure classroom environment that meets the needs of all children participating in the program
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit PreK Counts program has classrooms located through Montgomery County, PA. Classroom locations will be determined during the interview process.
Monday-Friday, 7.5 hours/day, 10 months (194 days/year)
$39,780 - $42,840/year
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit, a regional educational service agency, provides dynamic, visionary leadership and effective, efficient services for constituent school districts, schools, and students.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, and vision insurance coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Eligibility for federal student loan forgiveness.
- Participation in PSERS (Public School Employees’ Retirement System).
- Paid time off benefits.
How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted online at www.mciu.org/jobs (Job ID: 748).
Please contact the Human Resources Office at email@example.com or 610-755-9307 if you have any questions or need assistance.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, or disability.