A client in the Bloomsburg area is looking for full-time Mechanical Assemblers.
These are temp-to-permanent positions with medical benefits available on the 1st of the month after working for 60 days.
Pay rate: ranging from $13-16 (negotiable based on experience)
Hours: 1st shift 7:30am-4 or 4:30pm
- Assemble a variety of machines, conveyors and robotic systems
- Read and understand blue prints
- Operate 3D modeling software to determine assembly order
- Setup/changeover of finished equipment or system
- Complete associated papers/checklists
- Skid/crate equipment for shipping
- Mechanical experience
- Certified forklift operator or willingness to get certified
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Capability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Aptitude to work in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read a ruler/caliber/gauges
- 3-5 years mechanical experience preferred
- Entry level candidates also considered
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.
Apply now! For more information please call our Berwick office, 570-759-0439.
OneSource Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.