Looking to grow your within Hourly Recruiting? We're HIRING! Currently seeking an Hourly Recruiting, remotely based in Bethlehem, Lehigh Valley region. Travel to Mechanicsburg, PA would be required periodically.
It’s Official, DHL Supply Chain is certified as a Great Place to Work® and a TOP EMPLOYER in the US in 2021. Learn about why our associates enjoy being #TogetherUnstoppable!
- AFFORDABLE medical, dental, and vision coverages offered on your 30th day!
- Paid vacation and holidays!
- 401(k) with generous company match.
- Tuition Reimbursement program.
Be an ESSENTIAL Part of Everyday Lift with DHL Supply Chain! #TogetherUnstoppable!
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World? Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve, and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities… we look forward to exploring career possibilities with you!
The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for all recruiting aspects of hourly roles within a site or campus location (sourcing, reviewing, screening, scheduling, hiring, orientation).
• Create vacancies folder in system to document the selection process, monitor vacancy folders throughout the hiring process; closing the vacancy and reviewing to ensure the files are complete.
• Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
• Interview (phone screen or in-person) qualified applicants.
• Review results of hourly pre-employment testing
• Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
• Verify employment qualifications, including background checks and drug screens.
• Prepare offer letter and launch/monitor pre-hire paperwork in the system.
• Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
• Partner with hiring managers and local human resource representatives – understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role.
Required Education and Experience
• Associate’s degree in business or Human Resources or 3+ years human resource experience in place of degree, required
• Bachelor Degree in business or human resources or related field, preferred
• 1-3 years general HR experience, required
• 1-3 years high volume recruiting, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.