Opportunity to EARN UP TO $17 per hour based on metrics after 3-4 mths
We are seeking goal-oriented professionals to join the call center team! The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Duties of the Customer Service Professional
- Provide excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- De-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
- Involved with all aspects of customer service, including solving problems, answering questions and working with customers to ensure fantastic service
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Analyze data to determine answers to questions from customers or members of the public.
Qualifications of the Customer Service Professional
- Must be 18 or older and possess HS Diploma or GED
- Must have conflict management skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while being organized and using your time efficiently
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to find a resolution
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Pass a drug test and criminal background check
Benefits of the Customer Service Professional
This is a temp to permanent position and offers a complete benefit suite of paid training, paid holiday, health/dental insurance, Mon-Fri schedule, no weekends, and of course unlimited earning potential!