Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, and both individual and institutional retirement.
As part of the Wealth and Investment Management Next Generation efforts to create horizontal functions to support all client coverage channels, a new organization has been formed to drive delivery of its non-investment products and services. This new group, Wealth Client Solutions, brings teams and functions currently found across WIM’s consumer businesses under a common, WIM-level organization. The team will be focused on transforming from channel-based to client-focused solutions and delivery in an effort to reduce operational risk, improve efficiency, increase consistency/coordination, and bring focus on product management / development to drive innovative growth and improve the client experience. Additionally, the new group will drive a WIM-level culture of product management excellence by creating a culture of innovation, product excellence, client service and risk mitigation.
Wells Fargo's Legal Specialty Group (LSG) is a division of the Private Bank and delivers financial solutions to both law firms and their partners. LSG professionals tailor a comprehensive suite of solutions and services to meet each client’s goals.
This team is responsible for the following functions:
- Lending and Banking Products (custom and consumer packaged)
- Deposit Strategy and Management
- WIM Enterprise Partnerships
- Trust and Fiduciary Services Management
- M&A Business Advisory Services
This is the most senior level Private Banking Management job located in only the largest major metropolitan offices; may also exist in startup offices with extremely high potential for seasoned bankers. Manages a team of Private Bankers responsible for managing moderate to complex banking relationships with high net worth customers. Typically has responsibility for high producing private banking office(s) with the largest Net Income, Loan Outstanding and Deposit Portfolio balances. Assigns accounts and ensures relationships are managed according to customer objectives
and company policy/procedures. Analyzes financial, tax and credit needs of customers, monitors customers changing needs and recommends strategies that utilize company products/services.
Manages cross-sale ratios and account retention within team and develops new business through existing customer base and interaction with external resources. Manages staff levels including selection and development of staff. May act as Private Banker for a portfolio of complex relationships.
Will be responsible for managing private bankers in the NYC and Boston Legal Specialty Group offices.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 10+ years of private banking experience, corporate banking experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of leadership experience in private or corporate banking
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven track record of leading and directing high performing sales teams in corporate or private banking
- Experience with new business development and leading teams that focus on sales and service supporting HNW clients of $5+ million and above
- Ability to deliver highly complex credit and deposit solutions to clients
- Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth (HNW) clients: banking services sales
- 5+ years of coaching experience
- Experience covering the New York and Boston legal markets
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.