- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Perform safety checks on every machine.
- Keep records of intermediate or final products using an MRP system (computer/barcode scanner).
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors.
- Perform raw material and machine setups (staging, sanitation, calibration, etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust the functions and settings of processing equipment (e.g. flows).
- Troubleshoot problems during the processing operation.
- Test the operation of machines periodically to guarantee their smooth running.
- Apply Quality Assurance procedures.
- Feed the necessary raw material to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect production to ensure they meet requirements.
- Expedites repairs to the line; working with maintenance as necessary.
- Keeps daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Must follow all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Cleans equipment and line continually throughout the shift and maintains a clean work area.
- Work as a team with other operators to ensure no line stoppages and improve operations
- Cross training to perform work on other lines or in other production areas as needed Meet or exceed performance metrics including efficiency, production, downtime
- Other duties as assigned.
WHY APPLY WITH ONESOURCE?
- WEEKLY PAY
- FULL TIME HOURS
-TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITIES!
- REFERRAL BONUSES AVAILABLE
**$$ INCENTIVE BONUS - WORK 120 HOURS AND RECEIVE A $50 INCENTIVE !$$**
Begin our application process by going onto www.onesourcestaffing.com
CLICK APPLY NOW - CHOOSE THE CLOSEST OFFICE TO YOU AS THE OFFICE BRANCH. ONCE COMPLETED, OR IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS GIVE OUR OFFICE A CALL! at 610-439-2205
OneSource Staffing is working in partnership with our clients to ensure your safety and health are being protected!