At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As an Enterprise Infrastructure Manager within PNC's Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager will work within the TCoE's transformation and adoption group. This group is moving from a heavily manual testing process to an engineering automation DevOps testing environment. This manager should be well-versed in tools such as Jira, Confluence, DevOps, and Agile methodologies.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Manager should have a software engineering, software quality assurance, and/or change management background. Those with a consulting background may do well in this role. You will be a product owner for various transformation platforms within the TCoE.
- Delivers products/services in alignment with business needs and objectives. Responsible for multiple teams or departments within the Enterprise Infrastructure function.
- Contributes to infrastructure planning, development strategies/initiatives and product lifecycle/service orientation; determines current and future enterprise infrastructure needs. Oversees portfolio/program/project management responsibilities. Directs financial management and risk management capabilities.
- Contributes to stable and secure environment, incident management, product health/patching, and the asset management lifecycle. May communicate with vendors, suppliers and executive management to ensure availability of infrastructure technologies and support.
- Implements best practices for technology architecture and management.
- Directs, motivates, develops and oversees the performance of the management team and key staff.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
CompetenciesHardware Infrastructure – Knowledge of and the ability to design, implement and integrate IT hardware for its use in business environments.Information Security Technologies – Knowledge of technologies and technology-based solutions dealing with information security issues.IT Architecture – Knowledge of and ability to design and improve organizational IT structures and blueprints in order to better support business operations and efficiently achieve organizational objectives.IT Environment – Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.IT Industry: Trends & Directions – Knowledge of and ability to analyze marketplace experiences, developments and trends related to the function of Information Technology (IT).IT Service Management (ITSM) – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of management skill sets and technical tools to ensure quality and high standards in IT services.IT Standards, Procedures & Policies – Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.IT Systems Management – Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of technical tools and techniques to guarantee service availability and ensure IT system performance.System and Technology Integration – Knowledge of the features and facilities of systems, and the ability to integrate and communicate among applications, databases and technology platforms.
Work ExperienceRoles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.