This position is responsible for the professional and courteous serving of food and beverage to guests, and maintaining a neat and orderly dining room and guest service area.
- Interacting with guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Serving food and beverages to guests
- Pouring coffee and water for guests when required
- Ensuring that condiments are amply supplied on the guest table prior to the guests taking their seats
- Restocking all guest dining and service areas
- Cleaning and resetting tables
- Completing daily and weekly cleaning sheets
- Forwarding any guest concerns to the applicable wait staff person or supervisor
- Accomplishing other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 6 months of related and verifiable work experience as a server required.
- Must demonstrate an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner
- Must demonstrate an ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers and staff
- Must present a clean an appropriate image
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to seniority from 5 AM – 2 AM.
- Must be able to work on one’s feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop, bend, push, and lift up to 40 pounds
- Must work in a clean, efficient and orderly manner
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer